Mechanical Day Technician
We have been instructed to find a Mechanical Day Technician for one of our clients based in Carrington on a state-of-the-art facility. The site produces containerboard paper products that are used in the FMCG sector.
The main responsibilities of the role….
- Ensure completion of the PPM schedules and planned maintenance activities
- Working proactively to ensure Health, Safety, and Environmental policy standards and expectations are adhered to.
- Dealing with unscheduled stoppages in a timely and effective way supporting the production teams.
- Effectively carry out fault-finding analysis and determine the cause of plant/equipment breakdowns to resolve the problem.
- Develop and maintain asset care history logs for all major plant/equipment to assist in breakdown problem-solving analysis and the preventative maintenance programme.
We are looking for….
- City & Guilds / HND / HNC Qualified / First aid / IOSH etc..
- Apprenticeship or equivalent essential.
- General mechanical maintenance skills with heavy process equipment
- Strong focus on Health and Safety and passion for contributing to improvements
- High-speed manufacturing experience
- 7:30 to 16:00 40 hrs per week
If this is the kind of challenge that you are looking for in your next career move, then please send you CV through to Lee Narraway at The Staffing Experts.
The Staffing Experts.act as an Employment Agency on behalf of our clients. We provide permanent services, and this vacancy is advertised with the permission of the Client.