Site Engineering & Maintenance Manager
We have been retained to find a site Engineering & Maintenance Manager to Join the Ahlstrom- Munksjo Chirnside leadership team. As an Engineering Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the mill’s success.
The successful candidate will be committed to the evolution towards world class plant reliability supporting operational efficiency.
Educated to degree-level in Engineering with a minimum ten years’ experience ideally in paper or continuous process related industries.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Engineering & Maintenance Manager will have the potential to progress to more senior leadership positions in the business or elsewhere within the company.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary, car allowance, private healthcare, bonus up to 12%
- Role model Safety behaviour driving a safety-first culture.
- Dedicated to leading and managing all maintenance activities across the site.
- Focused on continuously driving and executing maintenance improvements to increase overall maintenance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide leadership in the application of all safety systems and processes.
- Leadership to the maintenance teams driving engagement using the Performance and Development processes.
- Design and execute the maintenance strategy to deliver world class site maintenance within agreed budget levels.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to drive year on year OEE improvement.
- Support the CAPEX planning process.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory commitments.
- Drive energy reduction programmes
- Scope, cost and manage all service contracts
Skills & Qualifications
- Engineering Degree
- 10 years experience desirable
- Previous experience of leading Eng. Dept
- Computer literacy
- Lean mindset/TPM
Ahlstrom-Munksjo Chirnside mill – TD11 3JW
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send you Cv through to The Staffing Experts.
This position is advertised with the permission of the Client and The Staffing Experts are acting as an agent providing recruitment services to the Client.