Full Job Description
Operator Level 2
We have been instructed to find an Operator Level 2 for one of our clients based in Carrington. The Operator Level 2 will report to the Shift Manager. The Operator Level 2 will Maintain and run the plant to achieve process continuity in an efficient manner, following safety, quality and environmental regulations established by the company.
The main responsibilities of the role….
- Comply with HSEQ regulations.
- Notify the Operator Level 1 and/or Shift Manager of any event that occurs or is detected, which may or could affect process continuity by means of work orders.
- Form part of the second response team in the event of an emergency.
- Regularly carry out Total Preventative Maintenance checks to ensure associated plant is running to optimum specification and any defects/issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Support the Operator Level 1 in performing the production programme in accordance with production targets, complying with quality specification with the greatest overall efficiency possible.
- Carry out work during scheduled fortnightly, annual or general downtimes in line with the plan and instructions of the shift manager to attain the objectives set with regards to duration.
- Keep department installations, machines, and tools in perfect working order.
- Carry out the daily preventive maintenance programmes that the job involves as well as others assigned by the shift manager.
We are looking for….
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in relevant discipline
- Experience of working in a continuous manufacturing process
- Experience within the paper industry and/or power industry (as appropriate) would be an advantage
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to achieve optimum levels of job performance
- Excellent team worker as well as an ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible with high levels of commitment
If this is the kind of challenge that you are looking for in your next career move, then please send you CV through to Lee Narraway at ProCore.
ProCore act as an Employment Agency on behalf of our clients. We provide permanent services, and this vacancy is advertised with the permission of the Client.