- About Us
- Candidate Corner
- Client Corner
PA / Team Assistant
We have been instructed to find a PA / Team Assistant for one of our clients based in Warrington. Reporting to Managing Director, the PA will play a critical part within the Designs team, working collaboratively with our MD and wider team, working closely with our Designers to ensure client priorities are delivered effectively.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
· Acting as a first point of contact for callers, dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them for the team’s attention
· Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Managing Director
· Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
· Organising events
· Reminding the managing director of important tasks and deadlines
· Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes, and subsequently distributing to all participants
· Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
· Managing databases and filing systems
· Maintain spreadsheets and data capture.
· Providing reports and forecasting for the MD
· Preparing and chasing invoices
· Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system
· Market research
· Social media promotion and marketing support
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
· Collating and filing expenses and timesheets
· Miscellaneous tasks to support the managing director and wider team.
The specific skills required for the role include:
· Technical ability – Capable user of Microsoft programmes (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Good working knowledge of XERO.
· Communication – Act with professional level of conduct and behaviour always. Able to communicate with team members. A level of confidence to be able to write professional emails and speak to suppliers and contractors with senior overview.
· Personal traits – Works efficiently and independently for extended periods with ability to change directions quickly. Comfortable with pace and pressure of the studio and takes initiative and move forward on assigned tasks confidently as well as approaching managing director when required. Able to skilfully negotiate around roadblocks and obstacles to follow through and complete tasks on schedule and within timeframe.
· Cultural fit – The Business is deeply proud of its services provided to wide variety of clients. The PA / Team Assistant will thrive in this fast-paced environment and have an enthusiastic, positive attitude, reflecting the company’s values in all they do.
Experience and Education Required:
· Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work: two years or more.
· A knowledge of standard Office software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
The role is measured on personal performance (i.e. work quality, outputs and delivery), client happiness and business growth via bi-annual PDPs.
A PA / Team Assistant is expected to achieve:
· Strong personal performance – monitored through bi-annual PDPs with the Managing Director, focused on work outputs and delivery.
· A continually high standard of team satisfaction as well as client satisfaction and delight is important
· Delivery within allocated project time
If you are interested in applying fort his position then please send you Cv through to The Staffing Experts.
This position is advertised with the permission of the Client and The Staffing Experts are acting as an agent providing recruitment services to the Client