Sales-/Service-Engineer paper machine clothing (PMC)
We have been instructed by our client to find a Sales and Service Engineer for Paper Machine Clothing (PMC). The Sales and Service Engineer will visit the various sites in their focus area and provide analytical services to their PMC along with helping the client to resolve any runnability issues they may have with effective solutions.
- Responsible for extensive Sales activities for PMC and associated products
- Responsible for sales volume and customer liaison and support several Fabrics and Rolls customers in the region.
- Introduction and presentation of products
- Continuous customer service and support
- Establish regular contact with customers to prepare and support upcoming optimization and troubleshooting activities.
- New business development
- Complaint management and problem solving
- Support the start-up of fabric and roll products.
- Generating effective reports
- Bachelor or master’s degree (paper production, chemistry, engineering)
- Or equivalent technical education (Technician / Business Administration)
- Or experienced papermaker
- Experience in the Papermaking industry is a must.
- Min 5 years of operative, service and/or sales experience
- Proven track record in B2B sales of products in need of explanation or in comparable challenging tasks
- Technology and sales mentality
- Willingness to travel (>70 %)
- Work well in a team.
- Self-reliant and highly motivated
If this is the kind of challenge that you are looking for in your next career move, then please send you CV through to Lee Narraway at The Staffing Experts.
The Staffing Experts act as an Employment Agency on behalf of our clients. We provide permanent services, and this vacancy is advertised with the permission of the Client.