Mechanical & Electrical Recruitment Agency Services – UK & Beyond
The Staffing Experts is your dedicated recruitment partner for the mechanical and electrical trades sector. We are committed to providing impeccable service, leveraging our deep industry insights, and pairing talented individuals with the right opportunities.
Our specialisation in the mechanical and electrical trades sector positions us to offer bespoke recruitment solutions for all levels of an organisation, from on-site operatives and labourers to skilled engineers and specialised fitters.
The Staffing Experts are committed to aiding businesses in the mechanical and electrical trades sector to secure top-notch talent efficiently and effectively. Our sector-specific expertise and a vast network of candidates enable us to fill roles across all complexity levels.
- Industry-Specific Expertise: Our knowledge spans a broad range of roles within mechanical and electrical, including speciality positions in niche industries.
- Flexible Solutions: We cater to diverse recruiting needs, from individual placements to temporary payroll solutions, freelance services and executive search.
- All Levels of Recruitment: Whether you’re looking for a mechanical engineer or a site operative, we recruit for any role within your organisation, from entry-level positions to senior directors.
- Trusted Partnership: We strive to build lasting relationships with businesses and candidates, continuously adding value to the recruitment process and saving you time and money.
We focus on finding roles that align with your personal and career goals, and our team of recruitment experts will provide the guidance needed to ensure success. We’ll be there every step of the way – from pre-employment screening to negotiating salary packages. Our goal is for you to land a job you’ll love, and to make sure your experience is the best it can be.
- Specialised Opportunities: Access exclusive job openings across various mechanical and electrical trades.
- Career Support: Benefit from our industry knowledge and strong relationships with top companies in the sector.
- Wide Range of Roles: Discover job opportunities across all levels, from entry-level positions to specialised roles.
- Personalised Journey: Experience a recruitment process tailored around your skills, preferences, and career aspirations.
Not all of our assignments are advertised so get in touch for a confidential conversation about our current vacancies.
Our Expertise in the Mechanical & Electrical Trades
Our comprehensive understanding of the mechanical and electrical trades sector set us apart in the recruitment industry. Leveraging decades of knowledge and experience, we work with businesses to find not just a candidate but the ideal candidate for the role, looking beyond first impressions and getting to know our clients and job seekers to ensure our objectives align with theirs.
Wide Range of Roles
We cater to an expansive array of roles within the mechanical and electrical trades, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineers/Fitters, Coded Welders, Welder Fabricators, Pipe Fitters, Riggers, Industrial Electricians, Site Operatives, and Labourers.
Broad Industry Reach
Our team of recruiters have the expertise and industry knowledge to provide our clients with high-quality, reliable staff for a variety of sectors. We understand the nuances between industries and use this information to ensure that we place the right candidate in the right role.
Specialised Project-Based Recruitment and Assessment
Beyond traditional recruitment, our services also encompass specialised solutions for project-based work. We excel at devising strategic project plans and implementing large-scale recruitment strategies that are custom-fit to your specific requirements and timelines.
Lee was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the recruitment process. He was always prepared to go out of his way and help where possible. I would strongly recommend him and his company to anyone seeking new opportunities
I’ve known Lee for several years now and have worked with him on two employment opportunities. The most recent was for a position with a multinational company managing part of their global service business. The information Lee gave me at every stage was detailed, accurate and targeted – the advice prior to each of the interviews was invaluable. If you have a position to fill or are looking for a new challenge, Lee is an excellent person to talk with and discuss what you are trying to achieve – the advice will be honest and balanced – the information will be useful.
I have known Lee from the time he was a production manager at a paper mill and got in touch with him again when he contacted me about an opportunity in the UK several years later. I can honestly say that he was key in the negotiations with my present employer and helped out in my and my family’s transition to the UK and was very professional in handling the case. Without his involvement, I would not have taken on the role. In my role in the UK, I also utilized his services for high-end recruitment since he has a large network of contacts in the market and a good track record.
Lee filled 4 positions for me within the engineering/technical departments. His level of service was excellent ensuring that the whole recruitment exercise was completed efficiently in the time scale projected.