Paper, Pulp & Packaging Recruitment Agency Services
With over 70 years of combined experience, The Staffing Experts is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies for the pulp, paper and packaging industry. With decades of collective experience, first-hand expertise in the industries we recruit for and a steadfast determination for finding the perfect match, we ensure that both businesses and candidates experience unparalleled success in their recruitment journey.
Led by an executive team with decades of experience within the pulp and paper industry, and with a strong presence across the UK and worldwide, our qualified, time-served professionals focus not just on finding a match, but finding the best match for your unique business needs.
As the industry undergoes dramatic changes in consumer and business demands, The Staffing Experts are a reliable partner when seeking high-performing professionals for full-time, contracted and temporary roles.
At the heart of The Staffing Experts is a desire to help businesses within our specialist industries find top-tier talent – from entry-level roles to high-level board executives – while saving them time and providing a fully transparent hiring process.
With a success rate of 90%+ on retained model recruitment, we consistently demonstrate a commitment to excellence in every area of our business, setting us apart from the market average of 30% or less.
- Industry Expertise: Our team has extensive experience recruiting for businesses manufacturing or selling containerboard, tissue paper, speciality papers, and more.
- Real-World Experience: Our management team have decades of experience working within the industry, from apprentice engineering to senior management and beyond, which means we know the unique needs of this sector more than any other agency.
- Extensive Network: We have worked extensively with the ‘big three’ containerboard manufacturers and have built a network of connections with candidates across the UK and worldwide.
- Tailored Approach: We invest time in understanding your business needs and requirements to find the best-suited candidates, forging lasting relationships.
The Staffing Experts are dedicated to helping candidates find their ideal roles. Whether you are looking to break into the industry with an entry-level role or you’re a seasoned executive with decades of experience, we make finding a new job straightforward.
- Specialised Opportunities: Access to exclusive job openings in the paper industry, including confidential executive and specialist positions not always advertised publicly.
- Career Support: Benefit from insider knowledge and our strong relationships with top companies in the sector.
- Global Reach: Expand your horizons with jobs not only in the UK but also worldwide.
Not all of our assignments are advertised so get in touch for a confidential conversation about our current vacancies.
Our Expertise in the Pulp, Paper & Packaging Industry
With our wealth of experience and deep understanding of the paper industry, we excel at matching candidates with the right roles across various sectors.
Containerboard and Tissue Paper
We have a proven track record in recruiting for positions in containerboard manufacturing, as well as tissue and paper products for industrial applications.
Our expertise extends to niche and specialist papers, including security papers, filtration papers, graphical papers, and casing papers.
Adapting to Industry Changes
As the industry rapidly evolves, we continuously adapt our approach to finding skilled candidates who can meet the challenges and opportunities that arise.
Lee was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the recruitment process. He was always prepared to go out of his way and help where possible. I would strongly recommend him and his company to anyone seeking new opportunities
I’ve known Lee for several years now and have worked with him on two employment opportunities. The most recent was for a position with a multinational company managing part of their global service business. The information Lee gave me at every stage was detailed, accurate and targeted – the advice prior to each of the interviews was invaluable. If you have a position to fill or are looking for a new challenge, Lee is an excellent person to talk with and discuss what you are trying to achieve – the advice will be honest and balanced – the information will be useful.
I have known Lee from the time he was a production manager at a paper mill and got in touch with him again when he contacted me about an opportunity in the UK several years later. I can honestly say that he was key in the negotiations with my present employer and helped out in my and my family’s transition to the UK and was very professional in handling the case. Without his involvement, I would not have taken on the role. In my role in the UK, I also utilized his services for high-end recruitment since he has a large network of contacts in the market and a good track record.
Lee filled 4 positions for me within the engineering/technical departments. His level of service was excellent ensuring that the whole recruitment exercise was completed efficiently in the time scale projected.